Thursday, November 2, 2023

Update on MrDweller

I legit hate this so much.


Side Note: Once again, please do not go and attack or harass this person.

To me I wasn't even going to come back to this, nor I was ever interested in making the first update on this guy but here we are almost a year later, and a lot of things have change. I'm saying the word 'a lot' loosely. For those that don't know and need context, I did a post almost a year ago titled 'MrDweller: The Unfunny Dead Meme Channel' and how one of the most popular memes called Mr. Incredible Goes Uncanny was milked to death by him. I also kind of predicted that within a year that he'll never change and to this point, I still hate meme based channels to this day. Well, this is the first update on MrDweller and I'm going to keep this post short as there's not much to talk about.

What's New:

The Meme's Deleted:

Ever since roughly a year ago today, MrDweller has posted the same Mr. Incredible Uncanny meme's over and over and over again to like a neverending degree. But now as of today that I'm making this post, he has since deleted all of them. At some degree, I guess you could say that this was an accomplishment, but this is not saying much. He also had other channels to which he deleted those as well. What's weird is that even after I made a post about him, the deletion of the videos started on January 19, 2023. Since then, he has lost over 2k subs within a matter of months.

Apart from his alt channel MrHellish which is all about Minecraft content, has since been abandoned by him. I found two other channels called MrHead and Baccarat Hulk Pidgeon (translated in Korean). MrHead is all about the Poppy Playtime franchise while the other is of course about Minecraft content. Both of those channels have since been abandoned as well and still posts on the main channel. There's also other types of drama about him being racist and homophobic when it all came down to the Uncanny memes but I couldn't find any trace of that anywhere. So, while this is not a full-fledge update, it's nice to see that this guy became very irrelevant.

Images & Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment