Tuesday, April 11, 2023

The 100th Post Special

Banner made by me.

I've never thought I would make it this far but holy shit it's the 100th post special. To be perfectly honest I never do anything related to these on something other than holiday specials where I talk about garbage YouTuber's all the time. So, even though I'm not going to talk about the worst YouTuber's so far (which will save at the end of the year), I'm just going to talk about the ones that are absolutely fucking shocking. That can involve posts that I left out in the previous year when I did the Worst YouTuber's of 2022. Unlike that post, this one will be much shorter for obvious reasons as to why it would take forever to add each one. Also, word of warning, please do not go and attack or harass these people mentioned. Only some stuff will be present but if you want, you can check out the full posts in each of the topics. Honestly, I might update this more.

Charem the Shadox: Full Post / Update

Honestly, who couldn't forget about this fucking guy? Well, I'm glad that I put him on this list. Charem the Shadox is known to have a history with fetish related content being put on YouTube feeding to the cancer that is the furry community. Everything about this guy is so fucking vile that he hasn't been terminated yet let alone the so much damage he cause in the last 15 years dating back to the early days of YouTube.

Right Click to open image in New Tab.
Right Click to open image in New Tab.

Around in the summer of 2022, a couple of users decided to monitor Charem's every movement via Discord, Twitch and other platforms. Basically, they became their own private detectives. What it all came down to is a collage of messages between him and minors in his Discord server as well as one of them compiling a 73-page Google Docs document going through the situations with Charem's interaction including taking someone's art that isn't his, explicitly do dirty talk and give out some fucked up inappropriate behavior and using crowdfunding money to buy a plane ticket when he bought checkers instead.

One of his supporters.

The supporter's response. It's cringeworthy.

Apart from this, him and several of his supporters are trying to push minors into adulthood which it doesn't work like that. Essentially, him and his supporters are such dumbasses that won't learn any better. Probably because their predators to be exact. Anyways, several of the victims who were minors at the time had come out to express their issues with Charem. Let's hope that he gets terminated on all platforms.

Cartoonizando: Full Post

Who would've thought that a cartoon critic would be on here. Well, this was actually the first time I ever get to talk about one and this guy stood out the most. Cartoonizando (a.k.a Matt) is a cartoon critic which I personally despise roughly the same way as I despise Saberspark. Anyways, Matt started his career doing reviews and critiquing cartoons and movies. Nothing special there, just thought I would throw that out. Keep in mind that Matt is from Brazil so there is some translation.

His decline started roughly about a month ago (at the time I'm making this post) where he did a livestream on his other channel and the stream he did was titled "This game looks like a creepypasta." Roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes in the stream, the Brazilians started to hate him and he did a comparison saying that Brazilian YouTube was inferior to American YouTube. Near the ending of the stream, he starts bashing the reaction channels who made reactions on his videos but praising reaction channels like Cellbit and Luba. Of course, this didn't end well as the stream was met with 1.8k likes to 6.5k dislikes. He made a response post on Twitter which reads:

"I apologize for the way I acted, but I still believe that reacts are the type of content I don't want my content to be related to. So thank you for taking the videos where mine are.
Clearly some of you who didn't watch the live and are only reacting to what others are saying and not the source of the controversy to begin with. 
I don't have problems with reactions. I even gave examples on LIVE on how to make good reactions! how I like to watch them, and why I have so many problems with the type of reactions my videos are related to. I don't want my videos that take 2 weeks to 2 months of work to be re-uploaded in less than 1 day of its release. None of these reactions even asked me for permission to use my videos. I'm sure at least some of you will understand how annoying this is. 
Especially when most of those videos are minutes of nothing but my video, no sound change, no editing, nothing but my original video. This is incredibly frustrating. Having your hundreds of hours of work not go to video because someone else re-uploaded it without even my own subscribers seeing it released. 
For everyone who knows me through lives, Twitter and the videos themselves, you know that I'm not a bad person. But the way I acted was wrong. I was angry because there were people defending reaction channels, and thinking that I was hating a single guy. Even though on the live (where this all happened) I badmouthed all the reactions that didn't have any effort in them. 
I see people saying "I had no problem with Luba or Cellbit". But I did. I trashed how Cellbit spent minutes just eating and doing nothing. But none of you even saw the original live to know. I didn't mention Luba, because the video he saw was a video I didn't care about. I don't know if some of you will understand, but when something fails me, I don't want to look at that something anymore. That's why I never mentioned "Ghostwatch" again. I don't care about that video. But the recent ones I spent weeks making, yes. I am fond of them. 
Now, I was thinking of ending this by saying that I'm on medication, and I'm on this and that and blah blah blah. But not. It doesn't matter how I am, the way I acted was wrong. I still think they should have asked me to use my videos? Yes. But I could have also said it in the DM. But I acted like a child and for that I apologize."

- Matt

However, this response didn't go over well either as the reactions for the response was a mixbag. This really didn't save his channel and it led to one of the biggest declines of all time. During the time that he was losing subscribers, at some point he lost 730k subs in the yearly estimate based on socialblade. At the time I'm making this post, on Twitter he's trying to better himself a little bit but it really isn't saying all that much.

Arin Hanson: Full Post

It's crazy how one person/animator who grew up with one platform (Newgrounds) would shit on other people who would use that said platform. That is what this guy did and he never takes things lightly. Arin Hanson (formerly known as Egoraptor) grew up in the days as a Newgrounds animator who used to make animations on YouTube, but eventually merge with GameGrumps.

However, things started to fall for Arin as when a YouTuber named Sr. Pelo uploaded a video titled "Every StoryTime Animation," he went to complain about it because it featured him being made fun of. This all backfired as many Twitter users (including some from OneyPlays like Chris and Cory) thought that the statements he said was hypocritical, even trying to compare it to the hate of Newgrounds comments and STA's. He did make one of the worst apologies out there and honestly it should've been the end of his career but because of GameGrumps, he was kept afloat.

Images & Sources:

Charem the Shadox Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment