Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Long Time no See (1 Year Later)

Well, hello there. While I don't have any YouTube related posts to talk about, I just wanted to say that it has been one year since I was able to get back into this current account. For the people that don't know and need context as to what I'm talking about, please refer to this post titled 'Long Time no See (Please Read)' to get a better understanding.

Ever since I got back into this account in October of 2022, it's considered to be another one-year anniversary for that. I know I already did a '1 year anniversary' post back at the beginning of July which was kind of similar to another post back a couple of days before New Years Eve. With that all being said and done, a lot has changed since I started this blog a year ago.

Despite the major accomplishment as well as changes and improvements to this blog, this also leads to the problems and it's not good. 2022 did not start off great hence the lower output of posts. In most cases, going into 2023 wasn't great either. With major changes to social media (which is what I use as sources), it's making it harder for me to write posts which is also the reason why March, June and August have lower amount posts. During the past few months have been tough.

Ever since Elon took over Twitter, a lot of the Nitter Instances would either barely work or not work at all. I've discussed this before and the reason for this is because Nitter mimics Twitter. During the month of July, some posts have been on hold until things got straighten out. Then there was the thing with Google's Album Archive. I thought that this blog was going to be dead, but it turns out that the images didn't get destroyed on this blog which was crazy because it linked to the Album Archive.

What I'm trying to say is that this blog has been through a lot within the past year. So, I will continue to not only do YouTuber posts but other posts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment