Thursday, October 19, 2023

Nitter Instance Problem Again

Well, hello there. Currently I don't have any YouTuber related posts again but this time as I've talked about the ones that are deemed to be the worst. But I probably will continue to make more YouTuber related posts. 

As you've probably may have noticed as the title of this post, yes, it's about Nitter once again similar to how I talked about it during the summer. Nitter itself has gone down again and the instances that I was using for some of the more recent posts aren't working again.

This is all due to the fact that with the constant changes that Elon's making with Twitter lately, Nitter mimics the UI of Twitter. So, anytime when somethings change, a lot of the instances for Nitter don't work for the time being. In the recent months I haven't been using it as a source lately as I've been focused on other topics for this blog.

So, there you have it. While it may not be a full fledge update regarding Nitter, it's not the least bit surprising. I did use it as a source recently for one of the Free Fur All posts but other than that, I only use it when YouTube drama unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment