Saturday, October 28, 2023

New Posts Will Be Put on A Short Hiatus

Well, hello there. I never thought I would be expecting this sort of problem yet again. No this has nothing to do with the Nitter Instances this time as that problem had been patched out so now it's working again. This is going to be on YouTube as there's somethings wrong.

So typically, if you used Blogger before you'll know that you can upload videos from computer or you can search for videos on YouTube. Well unfortunately, that option is not working currently at the moment. Honest to God, I hope this is just temporarily.

It seems like I can't catch a break from all the problems that have been happening since the start of 2023. Of course, 2023 didn't start off that great either as it was only just a few months of returning to this blog (October 2022).

Unfortunately, I was working on a post regarding SSSniperWolf with the recent drama that has been unfolding, but since the inserting videos is currently not working at the moment, the post will be put on a short hiatus for the time being. In the meantime, check out some of the other posts as I have a lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment