Thursday, June 1, 2023

Quick Update [June 1, 2023]

Hello everyone and Happy Pride Month. I really don't have any posts at the moment regarding YouTuber's, events or anything so I figured that I would give you all another quick update on what exactly has been going on since the last time.

Very recently (or yesterday), I had a post that was called "SodaCityFurCon: Non-Existent Con With a Terrible Leader." In that I talked about how the con was falling apart at the start of the new year. Well, that post had to be deleted, not the fact that the creators came out forcing me to delete it but because it wasn't good enough in terms of the information. I was originally going to continue to update it but because I talk a lot about the Dumpster Fire known as Free Fur All, it would be so much work to talk about two conventions back-to-back. Evidentially, that post will be replaced with another convention that's downright terrible.

Previously, I discussed about how I wasn't able to search up hashtags on Twitter anymore. Now it seems like I can with the alternatives like the Nitter services (or instances). In several different posts, I've also redirected some of the Twitter links to Nitter instead. There's no particular reason for it other than using it as an archive kind of similar to that of archive.org. I still use sotwe.com to search up hashtags as well, though it takes quite a bit longer for it to load in some cases.

Well, that's pretty much it for this update. If anything comes to mind, I will update this post for any more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment